This from one of the Spectator emails I get each day.
Covid Passports are a reality. You can't travel for business, or enter a restaurant without proof you've had a vaccine in Denmark. That sounds awfully like the Mark of the Beast doesn't it? And it's coming soon to your country.
A guide for Governmental Gaslighting of the population:
1. Publish the official statistics in a report and publish it on your website, knowing that no one will read it.
2. Get the same website, along with MSM, to push the false statistics 24/7, imbibing people with the lie that there is a pandemic.
Below is a screenshot of the NOIDs (Notification of Infectious Diseases) report for the week ending 24 Jan 2021. Public Health England publish this report every week, detailing how many cases of various infectious diseases there are, including the plague.
The Report can be read HERE.
On page 14 it gives the figures of how many people have Covid in England. The official number of people in England who have Covid, according to the Government, is.......63.Yep.
And yet, the UK Government's officials Covid website has the inflated numbers, claiming that on 30 January 2021 there were 23,275 people infected with Covid (see below under the NOIDs screenshot).
How do you get from 63 to tens of thousands?
Oh, wait, it's called B.S.
Commentary #5 of 2021: WHO changes COVID testing criteria....ONE HOUR after Biden installed as Putative President
LifeSite reportage here.
Ann Barnhardt's coverage here.
So, the WHO has come out and admitted that current PCR tests are wrong, like all Covid-sceptics kept saying, and so are calling for a change in the testing, this time requiring that a second test be taken to prove positivity. Since we know that the current PCR tests have a 95% false positive rate, we can expect to see - should this change be enacted - a MASSIVE reduction in the number of cases around the world.
They did this ONE HOUR after Biden was installed as Putative President of the United States. This is clearly designed to make it look like Biden has saved everyone from Covid. You just KNOW this is all political and none of this Covid bulls**t was EVER about people's lives or health. The Elite not only couldn't give a toss about your life or your health, but they are on record as wanting to END your life!
Just another day under the World-Wide Scamdemic.
St. Alphonsus Ligouri ~ Sermon 7 ~ Second Sunday after the Epiphany: On the Confidence With Which We Ought To Recommend Ourselves To The Mother Of God
Gospel for the Second Sunday after Epiphany (Latin Mass):
And the third day, there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee: and the Mother of Jesus was there. And Jesus also was invited, and His disciples, to the marriage. And the wine failing, the Mother of Jesus saith to him: They have no wine. And Jesus saith to her: Woman, what is that to Me and to thee? My hour is not yet come. His Mother saith to the waiters: Whatsoever He shall say to you, do ye.
Now there were set there six waterpots of stone, according to the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three measures apiece. Jesus saith to them: Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim. And Jesus saith to them: Draw out now, and carry to the chief steward of the feast. And they carried it. And when the chief steward had tasted the water made wine, and knew not whence it was, but the waiters knew who had drawn the water; the chief steward calleth the bridegroom, And saith to him: Every man at first setteth forth good wine, and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse. But thou hast kept the good wine until now.
This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee; and manifested His glory, and His disciples believed in Him.
“And the wine failing, the Mother of Jesus saith to him: They have no wine” JOHN ii. 3.
In the Gospel of this day we read that Jesus Christ, having been invited, went with his holy mother to a marriage of Cana of Galilee. ”The wine failing, Mary said to her divine Son: ”They have no wine.” By these words she intended to ask her Son to console the spouses, who were afflicted because the wine had failed. Jesus answered: “Woman, what is it to me and to thee? my hour is not yet come.” (John ii. 4.) He meant that the time destined for the performance of miracles was that of his preaching through Judea. But, though his answer appeared to be a refusal of the request of Mary, the Son, says St. Chrysostom, resolved to yield to the desire of the mother. ”Although he said, my hour is not yet come, he granted the petition of his mother.” (Hom, in ii. Joan.) Mary said to the waiters: “Whatever he shall say to you, do ye.” Jesus bid them fill the water-pots with water the water was changed into the most excellent wine. Thus the bride groom and the entire family were filled with gladness. From the fact related in this day’s gospel, let us consider, in the first point, the greatness of Mary’s power to obtain from God the graces which we stand in need of; and in the second, the tenderness of Mary’s compassion, and her readiness to assist us all in our wants.
First Point. The greatness of Mary’s power to obtain from God for us all the graces we stand in need of.
1. So great is Mary’s merit in the eyes of God, that, according to St. Bonaventure, her prayers are infallibly heard. “The merit of Mary is so great before God, that her petition cannot be rejected.” (De Virg., c. iii.) But why are the prayers of Mary so powerful in the sight of God? It is, says St. Antonine, because she is his mother. “The petition of the mother of God partakes of the nature of a command, and therefore it is impossible that she should not be heard.” (Par. 4, tit. 13, c. xvii., 4.) The prayers of the saints are the prayers of servants; but the prayers of Mary are the prayers of a mother, and therefore, according to the holy doctor, they are regarded in a certain manner as commands by her Son, who loves her so tenderly. It is then impossible that the prayers of Mary should be rejected.
2. Hence, according to Cosmas of Jerusalem, the intercession of Mary is all-powerful. ”Omnipotens auxilium tuum, Maria” It is right, as Richard of St. Lawrence teaches, that the son should impart his power to the mother. Jesus Christ, who is all-powerful, has made Mary omnipotent, as far as a creature is capable of omnipotence; that is, omnipotent in obtaining from him, her divine Son, whatever she asks. ”Cum autem eadem sit potestas filii et matris ab omnipotente filio, omnipotens mater facta est.” (Lib. 4, de Laud. Virg.)
3. St. Bridget heard our Saviour one day addressing the Virgin in the following words: “Ask from me whatever you wish, for your petition cannot be fruitless.” (Rev. 1. 1, cap. iv.) My mother, ask of me what you please; I cannot reject any prayer which you present to me; “because since you refused me nothing on earth, I will refuse you nothing in Heaven.” (Ibid.) St. George, Archbishop of Nicomedia, says that Jesus Christ hears all the prayers of his mother, as if he wished thereby to discharge the obligation which he owes to her for having given to him his human nature, by consenting to accept him for her Son. ”Filius, exolvens debitum petitiones tuas implet.” (Orat. de Exitu Mar.) Hence, St. Methodius, martyr, used to say to Mary: “Euge, euge, quæ debitorum habeas filium, Deo enim universi debemus, tibi autem ille debitor est.” (Orat, Hyp. Dom.) Rejoice, rejoice, holy virgin; for thou hast for thy debtor that Son to whom we are all debtors; to thee he owes the human nature which he received from thee.
4. St. Gregory of Nicomedia encourages sinners by the assurance that, if they have recourse to the Virgin with a determination to amend their lives, she will save them by her intercession. Hence, turning to Mary, he exclaimed: “Thou hast insuperable strength, lest the multitude of our sins should overcome thy clemency.” O mother of God, the sins of a Christian, however great they may be, cannot overcome thy mercy. “Nothing,” adds the same saint, “resists thy power; for the Creator regards thy glory as his own.” Nothing is impossible to thee, says St. Peter Damian: thou canst raise even those who are in despair to hopes of salvation. ”Nihil tibi impossibile, quæ etiam desperates in spem salutis potes relevare.” (Ser. i. de Nat. B.V.)
5. Richard of St. Lawrence remarks that, in announcing to the Virgin that God has chosen her for the mother of his Son, the Archangel Gabriel said to her: “Fear not, Mary; for thou hast found grace with God.” (Luke i. 30.) From which words the same author concludes: “Cupientes invenire gratiam, quæramus inventricem gratiæ.” If we wish to recover lost grace, let us seek Mary, by whom this grace has been found. She never lost the divine grace; she always possessed it. If the angel declared that she had found grace, he meant that she had found it not for herself, but for us miserable sinners, who have lost it. Hence Cardinal Hugo exhorts us to go to Mary, and say to her: O blessed lady, property should be restored to those who lost it: the grace which thou hast found is not thine for thou hast never lost the grace of God but it is ours; we have lost it through our own fault: to us, then, thou oughtest to restore it. “Sinners, who by your sins have forfeited the divine grace, run to the Virgin, and say to her with confidence: Restore us to our property, which thou hast found.”
6. It was revealed to St. Gertrude, that all the graces which we ask of God through the intercession of Mary, shall be given to us. She heard Jesus saying to his divine mother: “Through thee all who ask mercy with a purpose of amending their lives, shall obtain grace.” If all Paradise asked a favour of God, and Mary asked the opposite grace, the Lord would hear Mary, and would reject the petition of the rest of the celestial host. Because, says Father Suarez, “God loved the Virgin alone more than all the other saints.” Let us, then, conclude this first point in the words of St. Bernard: ”Let us seek grace, and let us seek it through Mary; for she is a mother, and her petition cannot be rejected.” (Serm. de Aquæd.) Let us seek through Mary all the graces we desire to receive from God, and we shall obtain them; for she is a mother, and her son cannot refuse to hear her prayers, or to grant the graces which she asks from him.
Second Point. On the tender compassion of Mary, and her readiness to assist us in all our wants.
7. The tenderness of Mary’s mercy may be inferred from the fact related in this day’s Gospel. The wine fails the spouses are troubled no one speaks to Mary to ask her Son to console them in their necessity. But the tenderness of Mary’s heart, which, according to St. Bernardine of Sienna, cannot but pity the afflicted, moved her to take the office of advocate, and, without being asked, to entreat her Son to work a miracle. ”Unasked, she assumed the office of an advocate and a compassionate helper.” (Tom. 3, ser. ix.) Hence, adds the same saint, if, unasked, this good lady has done so much, what will she not do for those who invoke her intercession? “Si hoc non rogata perfecit, quid rogata perficiet ?”
8. From the fact already related, St. Bonaventure draws another argument to show the great graces which we may hope to obtain through Mary, now that she reigns in Heaven. If she was so compassionate on earth, how much greater must be her mercy now that she is in Paradise? “Great was the mercy of Mary while in exile on earth; but it is much greater now that she is a queen in Heaven; because she now sees the misery of men.” (St. Bona. in Spec. Virg., cap. viii.) Mary in Heaven enjoys the vision of God; and therefore she sees our wants far more clearly than when she was on earth; hence, as her pity for us is increased, so also is her desire to assist us more ardent. How truly has Richard of St. Victor said to the Virgin: “So tender is thy heart that thou canst not see misery and not afford succour.” It is impossible for this loving mother to behold a human being in distress without extending to him pity and relief.
9. St. Peter Damian says that the Virgin “loves us with an invincible love.” (Ser, i. de Nat. Virg.) How ardently soever the saints may have loved this amiable queen, their affection fell far short of the love which Mary bore to them. It is this love that makes her so solicitous for our welfare. The saints in Heaven, says St. Augustine, have great power to obtain grace from God for those who recommend themselves to their prayers; but as Mary is of all the saints the most powerful, so she is of all the most desirous to procure for us the divine mercy: ”Sicut omnibus sanctis potentior, sic omnibus est pro nobis sollicitior.”
10. And, as this our great advocate once said to St. Bridget, she regards not the iniquities of the sinner who has recourse to her, but the disposition with which he invokes her aid. If he comes to her with a firm purpose of amendment she receives him, and by her intercession heals his wounds, and brings him to salvation. ”However great a man’s sins may be, if he shall return to me, I am ready instantly to receive him. Nor do I regard the number or the enormity of his sins, but the will with which he comes to me; for I do not disdain to anoint and heal his wounds, because I am called, and truly am, the mother of mercy.”
11. The blessed Virgin is called a “fair olive tree in the plains:” “Quasi oliva speciosa in campis.” (Eccl. xxiv. 19.) From the olive, oil only comes forth; and from the hands of Mary only graces and mercies flow. According to Cardinal Hugo, it is said that she remains in the plains, to show that she is ready to assist all those who have recourse to her: “Speciosa in campis ut omnes ad earn confugiant.” In the Old Law there were five cities of refuge, in which not all, but only those who had committed certain crimes, could find an asylum; but in Mary, says St. John Damascene, all criminals, whatever may be their offences, may take refuge. Hence he calls her “the city of refuge for all who have recourse to her.” Why, then, says St. Bernard, should we be afraid to approach Mary? She is all sweetness and clemency; in her there is nothing austere or terrible: “Quid ad Mariam accedere trepidat humana fragilitas? Nihil austerum in ea, nihil terribile, tota sauvis est.”
12. St. Bonaventure used to say that, in turning to Mary, he saw mercy itself receiving him. “When I behold thee, O my lady, I see nothing but mercy.” The Virgin said one day to St. Bridget: “Miser erit, qui ad misericordiam cum possit, non accedit.” Miserable and miserable for eternity shall be the sinner who, though he has it in his power during life to come to me, who am able and willing to assist him, neglects to invoke my aid, and is lost, ”The devil” says St. Peter, ”as a roaring lion goeth about seeing whom he may devour.” (1 Pet. v. 8.) But, according to Bernardine a Bustis, this mother of mercy is constantly going about in search of sinners to save them. “She continually goes about seeking whom she may save.” (Maril. par. 3, ser. iii.) This queen of clemency, says Richard of St. Victor, presents our petitions, and begins to assist us before we ask the assistance of her prayers; “Velocius occurrit ejus pietas quam invocetur, et causas miserorum anticipat.” (In Can., c. xxiii.) Because, as the same author says, Mary’s heart is so full of tenderness towards us, that she cannot behold our miseries without affording relief. ”Nee possis miserias scire, et non sub venire.”
13. Let us, then, in all our wants, be most careful to have recourse to this mother of mercy, who is always ready to assist those who invoke her aid. ”Invenies semper paratam auxiliari,” says Richard of St. Lawrence. She is always prepared to come to our help, and frequently prevents our supplications: but, ordinarily, she requires that we should pray to her, and is offended when we neglect to ask her assistance. ”In te domina peccant,” says St. Bonaventure, “non solum qui tibi injuriam irrogant, sed etiam qui te non rogant.” (In Spec. Virg.) Thou, blessed lady, art displeased not only with those who commit an injury against thee, but also with those who do not ask favours from thee. Hence, as the same holy doctor teaches, it is not possible that Mary should neglect to succour any soul that flies to her for protection; for she cannot but pity and console the afflicted who have recourse to her. ”Ipsa enim non misereri ignorat et miseris non satisfacere.”
14. But, to obtain special favours from this good lady, we must perform in her honour certain devotions practised by her servants; such as, first, to recite every day at least five decades of the Rosary; secondly, to fast every Saturday in her honour. Many persons fast every Saturday on bread and water: you should fast in this manner at least on the vigils of her seven principal festivals. Thirdly, to say the three Aves when the bell rings for the Angelus Domini; and to salute her frequently during the day with an Ave Maria, particularly when you hear a clock strike, or when you see an image of the Virgin, and also when you leave or return to your house. Fourthly, to say every evening the Litany of the Blessed Virgin before you go to rest; and for this purpose procure an image of Mary, and keep it near your bed. Fifthly, to wear the scapular of Mary in sorrow, and of Mount Carmel. There are many other devotions practised by the servants of Mary; but the most useful of all is, to recommend yourself frequently to her prayers. Never omit to say three Aves in the morning, to beg of her to preserve you from sin during the day. In all temptations have immediate recourse to her, saying: “Mary, assist me.” To resist every temptation, it is sufficient to pronounce the names of Jesus and Mary; and if the temptation continues, let us continue to invoke Jesus and Mary, and the devil shall never be able to conquer us.
15. St. Bonaventure calls Mary the salvation of those who invoke her: “salus te invocantium.” And if a true servant of Mary were lost (I mean one truly devoted to her, who wishes to amend his life, and invoke with confidence this advocate of sinners), this should happen either because Mary would be unable or unwilling to assist him. But, says St. Bernard, this is impossible: being the mother of omnipotence and of mercy, Mary cannot want the power or the will to save her servants. Justly then is she called the salvation of all who invoke her aid. Of this truth there are numberless examples: that of St. Mary of Egypt will be sufficient. After leading for many years a sinful and dissolute life, she wished to enter the church of Jerusalem in which the festival of the holy cross was celebrated. To make her feel her miseries, God closed against her the door which was open to all others: as often as she endeavoured to enter, an invisible force drove her back. She instantly perceived her miserable condition, and remained in sorrow outside the church. Fortunately for her there was an image of most holy Mary over the porch of the church. As a poor sinner she recommended herself to the divine mother, and promised to change her life. After her prayer, she felt encouraged to go into the church, and, behold! the door which was before closed against her she now finds open: she enters, and confesses her sins. She leaves the church, and, under the influence of divine inspiration, goes into the desert, where she lived for forty-seven years, and became a saint.
Commentary #4 of 2021: Welcome to the UK, where getting a coffee could kill someone, whilst it is PUBLICLY ADMITTED ON NATIONAL NEWS THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN INFLATING THE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE WHO'VE ACTUALLY DIED FROM THE MAGIC VIRUS
Her Majesty's Government is engaging in full on fear mongering with its new campaigns. Here are some posts with posters. Remember: these are official posters, part of official Government campaigns. And don't forget what the Health Secretary said: There is no schedule to ending Lockdown III.
Commentary #3 of 2021: Modernist Revolution marches on: Bergoglio "changes" Canon Law to permit women to officially be instituted as Lectors and Acolytes, Ministries once restricted to men only
Another move in the Ecclesial Revolution of Vatican II that has recently come about happened on Sunday last, 10th January 2021, which in the Ordinary Form (Novus Ordo) was the Feast of the Baptism of the Lord, and in the Extraordinary Form (Traditional Latin Mass) was the Feast of the Holy Family. During the course of this day, Bergoglio issued a Motu Proprio in which he amended Canon 230 to allow women to be instituted by their bishops into the Ministries of Lector and Acolyte.
These ministries were once part of the Four Minor Orders (Porter, Lector, Exorcist, Acolyte), which were the cursus honorum for entering the Priesthood. Naturally, they were restricted to men. During the "reforms" following Vatican II, it was decided to abolish the Orders of Porter and Exorcist in the Novus Ordo, but retain the Orders of Lector and Acolyte as Ministries. The Ministry of Acolyte was merged with the Major Order of Subdeacon, which also was abolished in the Novus Ordo.
Even after the "reform", Paul VI still restricted these Ministries to men only. They can be conferred upon any layman who is found worthy of holding such ministries by his bishop, and an official rite of imposition of these ministries exists, though nowadays the only men likely to receive them are seminarians studying for the Priesthood. I myself have been to several of these ceremonies. They're very simple, and there's not really much to them. They are stepping stones to the Priesthood.
However, as of Sunday of the Baptism/Holy Family, Canon Law has been amended to permit women to be granted these Ministries. The Ministry of Lector permits the recipient to formally read the First, Second and Psalm Readings at Mass in the Novus Ordo, and the Ministry of Acolyte permits its recipients to serve at the altar and, when needed in extraordinary circumstances, to distribute Holy Communion.
Now, you may be thinking: But, I have women reading, serving and distributing Holy Communion at my parish every Sunday. Yes, and there's a reason. The Modernists at Vatican II were hoping that the Diaconate and Presbyterate would be open to women, but that didn't happen. So, when Paul VI came and "reformed" the Minor Orders, they hoped the Holy Father would permit them to women.......he didn't. So, in order to get around the restrictions and allow women to get up into the Sanctuary and at the Altar, the Modernists decided not to formally use the ceremony of installing Lectors and Acolytes (all of whom would be men), but instead restrict the ceremony to seminarians (who are all men anyway) and leave a void open in the parishes for women to......"volunteer"......their services in lieu of men officiating in these Ministries.
In other words, the Modernists restricted the Ministries of Lector and Acolyte to cause an artificial void in the parishes so as to allow women to fulfil these roles without formally breaking Canon Law. It's called using a loophole. Hence why Novus Ordo parishes already have women reading, serving and acting as Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion (wrongly called Eucharistic Ministers).
This move by Bergoglio just canonically solidifies the Modernist Revolution even further. Now, whether this will have a knock-on effect later remains to be seen. As I said above, these Ministries are stepping stones to the Priesthood. If this is a Modernist tip-toe to opening Holy Orders up to women, I wouldn't be surprised.
On the bright side, remember that this move by Bergoglio only concerns the Antichurch, of which he is head. It doesn't - nay, CANNOT - affect the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. Also remember that the Antichurch eclipses the True Church of Christ, and uses all Her organs to operate, like when Satan possess a person. The Antichurch is currently "possessing" the True Church, and making it seem as if She is doing all this. She isn't.
Don't be deceived.
For your convivence and reading, I have copied the entire text of the Motu Proprio below.
ISSUED "MOTU PROPRIO"
BY THE SUPREME PONTIFF
MODIFYING CANON 230 §1 OF THE CODE OF CANON LAW
REGARDING ACCESS OF WOMEN TO THE MINISTRIES OF LECTOR AND ACOLYTE
The Spirit of the Lord Jesus, the perennial source of the Church's life and mission, distributes to the members of the People of God the gifts that enable each one, in a different way, to contribute to the building up of the Church and to the proclamation of the Gospel. These charisms, called ministries because they are publicly recognised and instituted by the Church, are made available to the community and its mission in a stable form.
In some cases this ministerial contribution has its origin in a specific sacrament, Holy Orders. Other tasks, throughout history, have been instituted in the Church and entrusted through a non-sacramental liturgical rite to individual members of the faithful, by virtue of a particular form of exercise of the baptismal priesthood, and in aid of the specific ministry of bishops, priests and deacons.
Following a venerable tradition, the reception of “lay ministries”, which Saint Paul VI regulated in the Motu Proprio Ministeria quaedam (17 August 1972), preceded in a preparatory manner the reception of the Sacrament of Holy Orders, although such ministries were conferred on other suitable male faithful.
A number of Assemblies of the Synod of Bishops have highlighted the need to deepen the subject doctrinally, so that it may respond to the nature of the aforementioned charisms and the needs of the times, offering appropriate support to the role of evangelisation that is incumbent upon the ecclesial community.
Accepting these recommendations, a doctrinal development has taken place in recent years which has highlighted how certain ministries instituted by the Church are based on the common condition of being baptised and the regal priesthood received in the Sacrament of Baptism; they are essentially distinct from the ordained ministry received in the Sacrament of Orders. A consolidated practice in the Latin Church has also confirmed, in fact, that these lay ministries, since they are based on the Sacrament of Baptism, may be entrusted to all suitable faithful, whether male or female, in accordance with what is already implicitly provided for by Canon 230 § 2.
Consequently, after having heard the opinion of the competent Dicasteries, I have decided to modify canon 230 § 1 of the Code of Canon Law. I therefore decree that canon 230 § 1 of the Code of Canon Law shall in future have the following wording:
“Lay persons of suitable age and with the gifts determined by decree of the Episcopal Conference may be permanently assigned, by means of the established liturgical rite, to the ministries of lectors and acolytes; however, the conferment of such a role does not entitle them to support or remuneration from the Church”.
I also order the amendment of the other provisions having the force of law which refer to this canon.
I order that the provisions of this Apostolic Letter in the form of a Motu Proprio have firm and stable effect, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, even if worthy of special mention, and to be promulgated by publication in L'Osservatore Romano, coming into force on the same day, and then published in the official commentary of the Acta Apostolicae Sedis.
Given in Rome, at Saint Peter's, on the tenth day of January in the year 2021, the Feast of the Baptism of the Lord, the ninth of my Pontificate.
The UK Health Secretary, Matt Hancock, admitting on live TV that he hasn't got a schedule for ending the current National Imprisonment in my home country of the United Kingdom. Yep, that's because these lockdowns will be going on per omnia saecula saeculorum. For ever and ever, essentially.
Welcome to the New World Order, to the Kingdom of Antichrist.
Commentary #1 of 2021: If you actually believe Trump called for violence, then you're terminally stupid, incurably moronic and functionally retarded
The extraordinary events in the US are nothing short of astounding. Not only did the Democrats commit the biggest election fraud in US history, but the Republican Party failed to stand by him and effectively challenge the fraud and the Electoral Votes. His own Vice-President himself failed to do his job and send the Electoral Voters back to the States. Pence essentially stabbed Trump in the back via his ignorance of what the extent of his powers are. I mean, how on earth does a man get into a high state office and not bother to read the proverbial manual that lists the extent of his constitutional powers?! Duh! If I got elected to office, I'd make it my task to know EXACTLY what I can do - you know, just in case.
Then on 6th January - the Epiphany - Trump held a rally in Washington DC, during which some of his supporters got duped by Antifa-in-disguise-as-Trump-supporters to invade Congress. That, and the Capitol Police actually LET them in. It was clearly a set-up. Four people got killed during the rioting at Congress. One woman was an unarmed-veteran who was shot by the police.
Now, Trump is being blamed for inciting violence because during the rally he called on his supporters to "fight back" against the establishment and to "march to" the Capitol. That, apparently, is inciting violence. As of writing, the US House of Representatives is going ahead to impeach Trump a second time. Apparently, it looks like the Senate will also vote to impeach Trump - yes, Republicans are probably going to impeach Trump. Why? Because GOP politicians are dumb enough to believe what the extremely, in-your-face, anti-Trump MSM have claimed, i.e., that Trump incited violence.
We are now seeing Republicans and former Trump supporters now turning on Trump, well, those in the Government anyway. As far as I am aware, very few actual Trump voters believe the MSM narrative, naturally, because they aren't dumb or have amnesia when it suits them. And let me be frank: Trump was always a one-man army within the Government. He was an outsider. The GOP only got behind him when it was politically expedient to do so. I had a feeling that they'd turn on him/dump him at some point, whenever the Trump Train came to a stop either after four years or eight years.
And for those on the right who accept the MSM narrative that Trump called for violence, here is my response: Do you honestly believe that a man who for four years repeatedly condemned violence, condemned radical ideologies, didn't start any new wars, supported the police, re-established law and order, achieved historic peace in the Middle East between Israel and three Arab nations, and achieved some peace with North Korea, would tarnish his image and reputation of being the "President of Peace" by calling on his supporters to commit acts of violence that him himself spent four years condemning? If you do believe that, then you are terminally stupid, incurably moronic and functionally retarded. You were clearly never a Trump supporter, you were only riding the train for as long as it was good for you, and obviously haven't been engaged with what Trump has been doing and saying for the past four years. [EDIT 14/01/21: You are also a moron for believing the lies of the same MSM who have been lying about Trump for 4+ years. You all defended him against the lying MSM, but now you BELIEVE what they're telling you?! You really are that stupid, aren't you? Admit it.]
Conservatives who have come out against Trump have clearly proven that stupidity, moronity and retardation affects both sides of the political spectrum; that it's not only leftists that suffer with being cretins. Obviously these "conservatives" have forgotten that calling for people to "fight back" is used by politicians all the time in reference to voters legitimately voting out of party, or for lawmakers to democratically fight against another party. My God, are people that dimwitted? Are we going to start prosecuting anyone who uses the phrase even in a lawful, democratic manner?
The world fell asleep and woke up to find itself afflicted with full-on mental retardation!
No, that's not a fictional headline. It's real.
THIS LOON CLAIMS THAT SINCE CHILDREN DON'T CONSENT TO NATURAL PUBERTY, THEY SHOULD BE PUT ON PUBERTY BLOCKERS UNTIL THEY CONSENT!
Folks, Diabolical Disorientation is very REAL. And it's aided by Diabolical Narcissism. Sister Lucy of Fatima warned of the coming Diabolical Disorientation. It is one of the causes of our sick, depraved society.
Satan and his demons cause men and their societies to be become disorientated - to be in a state of confusion - in practically everything:
Spiritual disorientation causes Catholics - especially the clergy - to quite literally go doctrinally bonkers, become Modernists, and thus heretics and finally apostates. Want to know why the Vatican is the way it is right now? Rome is under the evil cloud of Satan.
Moral disorientation causes society to morally collapse by permitting, and then enforcing, every sexual depravity imaginable....and then some. Hence the whole push with sodomy and sodomitical "marriage" (which was only ever a means to an end: the destruction of true marriage), transgenderism (which is just hardcore homosexuality in reality), the acceptance of paedophilia (which I predicted years ago was going to happen), and other moral depravities. [SEE HERE: THREE GAY MEN IN A POLYAMOROUS RELATIONSHIP RAISING TWO CHILDREN].
Political disorientation causes governments and their members to corrupt the political order of society, as evidenced by the rampant tyranny thrust upon us in the name of "saving lives". Covidism in now here: a religion based on the wearing of the Masonic Burqa (masks) and now the pushing for forced vaccination as a litmus test of obedience to the New World Order, aka, the Kingdom of Antichrist. You can be damn sure that the Covid vaccine is either the real Mark of the Beast, or a really good precursor to it. And let's just pretend we didn't see the nurse fainting within MINUTES of taking the vaccine, shall we?!
Educational disorientation causes the education system to become corrupted which leads to students of all ages being what I call "intellectually lobotomised". Students are no longer taught how to think, they are taught WHAT to think. Our education system is now completely taken over by Marxists and others, and is entirely within the hands of the Devil. University students come out with worthless degrees in fake subjects like "Race Studies" or some bee-ess like that, and they can't write legibly, or talk coherently, or even reason. Hence why they only throw around buzz-words like "racist" or "fascist" etc. They also have never read history, hence why they don't know that physically attacking people because they have different political beliefs to you is the definition of being a fascist. What did the Communists, Fascists and Nazis all have in common? They were political parties that had a paramilitary wing to them: men dressed in a uniform (like the Brown-shirts of the Nazis) whose job was to attack political opponents and terrorise the population into submission. Sound familiar? Yep, Antifa/BLM/the Democrat Party.
We all see the mass insanity rampant in the general population. We see how Leftists in particular are extremely susceptible to contradiction. These are the same Leftists who say segregation is racist, whilst simultaneously promoting segregation in order to supposedly fight racism. They are also the same people who claim that for a white man to enjoy other cultures is cultural appropriation, whilst simultaneously promoting globalism.
Fortunately, we are two days away from celebrating the Birth of the Divine Word made flesh, the Logos. In Greek, the word logos means reason, logic. Thus, Jesus is the Divine Logic/Reason that became flesh. Maybe, as an intention for this Christmastide and throughout 2021, you could pray and ask that the Divine Reason keep you from Diabolical Disorientation, and keep you SANE.
Or, Proof Protestants don't know what the Hell they are talking about.
Or, Proof Protestantism is a man-made religion.
Biblical and Egyptian Chronologies match up well when you dismiss what the supposed "experts" want you to believe
Barnhardt: On Why Diabolical Narcissists in the Deep State WANT To Get Caught, Consciously WANT You to See Their Egregious Vote Fraud
NB: Below is a re-print of Ann's article explaining how DN's openly show their fraud, and explains another facet of Diabolical Narcissism. I hope that Ann's article helps to explain what's going on in the US with the massive open fraud being committed by the Democrats (who are the party of DN's). ORIGINAL ARTICLE HERE.
I was having a conversation with someone not long ago about a case of a priest (Fr. Thomas Williams) who kept a female concubine/baby mama (Liz Lev) for many years, and how openly and shamelessly Fr. Williams and Liz Lev carried on their sacrilegious fornication. The person I was visiting with then postulated that either Fr. Williams, Liz Lev, or both of them WANTED to be caught, wanted to be exposed, wanted people to know the truth, even though they both were inveterate, dead-eyed, facile liars whenever confronted about their brazenly scandalous conduct. I assured him that he was in fact correct, they DID want “to be caught”, but not for the reason he thought. He thought that they wanted to repent, to have the burden of their guilt lifted from them. Would that it were so. That would indicate even a flicker of psycho-spiritual normalcy. Sadly, the reality is exactly the opposite, and we see this today all around us, but most especially in the realm of politics, and the Antichurch.
The hideous truth is that Diabolical Narcissists / sociopaths / psychopaths have no interest in repentance, reform or apologies. DNs define themselves by, and their entire warped psycho-spiritual existence revolves around, the notion that they are superior, a separate caste, distinct from and above other human beings. They are “the elite”. They are “oligarchs”. They are a “nouveau-aristocracy”. One of the main ways that this psycho-spiritual psychosis expresses itself is in terms of the law, and the Rule of Law. Hence the wildly disproportionate numbers of these demoniacs in government. (Remember The Barnhardt Axiom: seeking and/or holding public office, especially national-level office, is, in and of itself, proof that a given person is psychologically and morally unfit to hold public office.)
Have you noticed that the further a government descends into tyranny and evil, the thicker and thicker the code of statutes becomes? On the surface, one would think that flagrant law-breakers in positions of power would tend toward anarchy, removing the “roadblocks” from the law that might jeopardize or imperil them as they pursue ever-increasing levels of power through criminal activity. This is exactly wrong. DNs, because they define themselves as “elite”, need a metric against which to measure and quantify their “eliteness”. That metric is The Law, specifically the extent to which The LAW DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM.
It is precisely for this reason that DNs tend to be VERY enthusiastic about law qua law in a Pharisaical and tyrannical sense – because every new law is yet another potential way for the DN to manifest their superiority and otherness – by dispensing themselves from it. DNs wallow in hypocrisy like hogs wallow in fecal mud. If there were no law for DNs to dispense themselves from, there would be no distinction, no “otherness”, no over-and-aboveness relative to the unwashed masses.
This is why satan and the demons are, in fact, legalists. They do not “love the law” in the good and healthy sense that we see and hear so often in scripture, and contemplate in the Fourth Joyful Mystery of the Rosary- the Presentation of Our Lord in the Temple, but in the sense that it is the law – and their shamelessly hypocritical flouting and breaking of it – that defines and “elevates” them above not only mankind, but also above the non-fallen angels, in their sick, warped, loveless rational intellects. And remember, DNs are the human analogues to demons.
But wait. It gets worse.
When DNs are confident that they have enough power, be it over a small group of people (family members, co-workers, social circle, cult), or on a macro scale, such as in a government, large corporation, or The Church, they will become progressively more bold and VISIBLE in their crimes in order to generate ever-higher amounts of diabolical narcissistic satisfaction.
Now here is where it gets interesting. For DNs, the commission of their crimes and malefactions themselves are NOT the most potent source of diabolical satisfaction. No – the real rush, the “high” that they crave more than anything is THE GETTING AWAY WITH IT. Specifically, DNs luxuriate in watching other people, whether it be out of fear or sycophancy, pretend to not see, or better yet lie to cover, or even better yet, positively defend and justify, their crimes.
Having planned and fantasized about his malevolent actions, the DN will watch and study those around him in the aftermath. Every instance of “looking the other way” the DN sees gives him an even more intense rush, because to look away from his crimes is to capitulate and submit to him – an even more complete capitulation than the actual victim. Every lie that a sycophant tells to cover for the DN is a rush. Every groveling justification made on the DNs behalf for the DNs unjustifiable, or even criminal behavior, is like the rush of a drug – and far more psycho-spiritually potent than the initial act itself.
If your mind is cross-referencing islam, dhimmitude and the jizya tax, you’re right on.
If your mind is cross-referencing to the CoronaScam, yessir.
If your mind is cross-referencing to Antipope Bergoglio and his uncontested war against God and His Holy Church, you’re right on.
Do you now understand what drives Hillary Clinton, and what the whole “homebrew email server” thing was about? That was entirely about flouting the Rule of Law – consequences to others be damned, up to and including getting people killed. Then Clinton, knowing full well that she is untouchable AND guilty as sin, sat back, watched, and luxuriated in the fact that her crimes, plastered all over the media, resulted in exactly ZERO consequences, while any other person would have been sent to prison for DECADES for doing exactly what she did.
What is going on now simultaneously with CoronaCold, the Masonic Burqa of Submission, and the lockdowns AND the obvious, open vote fraud in the 2020 election is exactly this – they want you to see, know, and GIVE UP. It is your giving up that is their ultimate psycho-fetish.Do you understand what drives Antipope Bergoglio? Bergoglio knows EXACTLY what he is doing, and the consequences his actions are having, and he luxuriates in the fact that there are no consequences to him. The remaining handful of so-called “conservative” Cardinals and Bishops (excepting +Viganò) are capitulating to him by looking away and remaining silent, and scores of others are lying and putting forth mendacious justifications on his behalf. And Antipope Bergoglio wallows in his porcine diarrheal mud sty, loving every second of it.
When a DN looks you in the eye, either in person, or on camera, and lies to your face, he thinks that you should be GRATEFUL to him for deigning to speak to you at all.
When a DN commits a crime against you, he thinks you should be GRATEFUL to him for tolerating your existence at all, and that you should come back for more abuse and be grateful for it, because you are, after all, a lower form of life.
This is why the pathological effeminacy of our culture is super-fuel for DN tyrants. They are watching you. They are watching your utter passivity, and it feeds them. The musloids are watching as the men of Europe literally stand and stare as they rape their women and children in front of them. The Deep State regime is watching you as they destroy your culture and stoke Civil War in front of you. Antipope Bergoglio and the fags and Freemasons behind him are watching you as they scourge Christ and rape His Bride in front of you, and you defend him, and thank him for it – and continue to defend the lie that he is the Pope or ever was. They are all watching others actively and even enthusiastically defend and justify their wicked, heinous crimes, and it feeds them.
And it will only get worse from here, on a quadratic escalation curve, because once these people have power and momentum they never, ever back off. They are like sharks frenzying in chum. Soon mere lying, mere treason, and mere contract killing will not generate a sufficient rush of diabolical satisfaction. Soon, as with Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Kim, they will only be satisfied by committing their crimes in full, open view, as in public executions, “shoot on sight” orders, and then demanding not just your capitulation, but your undying gratitude. “It was FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.”
So yeah, they want to get caught. They all want to get caught. But not because they have any interest in repentance or reform. They want you to see them break the rules, break the law, disenfranchise, enslave, and kill you, and then watch you fold in front of them and prove, once again, how vastly superior to you they are.
Did you know that America isn't a nation....it's a religion? Oh, you didn't. Well, watch these videos for the truth.
And when you are praying, speak not much, as the heathens. For they think that in their much speaking they may be heard. Be not you therefore like to them, for your Father knoweth what is needful for you, before you ask him. [Matthew 6:7-8]
Below is a transcript of a prayer from an evangelical on YouTube that I happen to watch (not for the religion part, just for their coverage of other things). This "prayer" - which in truth was more of a lecturing to God - is exactly what Jesus taught against. This is why the Church has structured prayers, like the Mass, the Divine Office, the Rosary, etc, because it helps to focus the mind and stop it from wondering off. Now, there is nothing wrong with personal prayer - but we do have to be cautious about it getting out of control.
This is why the Collect prayers at Mass are short and to the point: the Roman way of prayer was short and simple. They remembered what Our Lord had taught. God already knows what you are going to ask of Him, so there is no need to drone on and on. Just say what you need to say in a short and simple way.
This prayer was in response to the in-your-face fraud going on in the US:
Lord God, we come before You right now. I thank You for the patriots who are in Arizona out there on their knees praying and the patriots in Pennsylvania, Michigan and I just pray that every legal vote counts. And that You’re able to throw away all the dead, ghost votes, and the wrong votes and the invalid votes and I pray that You’re able to expose the corruption for what it is because, God, fair and balanced…there is no fair and balanced with Russia, Russia, Russia, there is no fair and balanced with the media, so skewed and lying to people, there is no fair and balanced with the fake impeachment, there is no fair…this is not what our Founding Fathers intended.
But we do know, that throughout history, there have been filibusters, there have been, you know, censors… censoring of, you know, of John Quincy Adams, and the House, and, people have used this wonderful Constitution and wonderful things You’ve sent. You have helped our Founding Fathers set up all this, they’ve used it wrong. But we also know that when it can be used for good, and rightly, when it’s done rightly, then it works.
And so, we pray for the lawyers out there, we pray You give them wisdom and pray that You uncover every abnormality and You set it right. Not just to discover it, but it get set right. Cause that’s the most important thing, it’s not enough to just discover it, it has to be made right that invalid votes have to be invalidated, that counts have to be right, and I pray that nobody calls the presidency until the one that You have called to be president is called. And that no network will be able to call it; You’ll stop their malice. We just pray for Angels at all these polling places, we thank You for ballots for Trump will be found, and that any were thrown away and You make it right, because we know that we serve a God of miracles.
And Father God, those other people aren’t praying to You, they’re not calling on Your Name, they’re not asking for forgiveness or mercy, they’re not asking You to convict them of their sins like we are. We’re coming and we’re asking You to set up a righteous leader and Your word, we’re asking according to Your word, and we know if we ask something on Your word that we have what we ask. So, You know, Your word says that when the righteous are in power the people rejoice. So Father God, there are righteous people in the White House. There are good people who are led by You: Kayleigh McEnany, and Donald Trump, and You know, Mike Pence.
Father God, it’s not about those people. As much as we love Donald Trump, its not about him. But, Father God, we also know that there is injustice happening and that Donald Trump is just a representation of what we’ve been trying to say and do and voice for years.
And I pray, Father God, that out of this, there is more than millions of righteous Donald Trumps, so we’re not putting our hopes on one guy, but we just have people all over the country, Christians, who just take the gloves off and are willing to be the David and fight. Who are willing to be the Israelites and take the cities and I mean this, You know, in a spiritual way. And they’re willing to, not just roll over and be the polite Christian that they think makes them somehow virtuous. But a righteous Christian fights for what is right.
And I pray that You give a proper interpretation in the New Testament when Jesus says to turn the other cheek. It doesn’t mean to lay down and let the wicked walk all over the righteous because, Jesus, You came to give justice to the innocent, and there’s no way to give justice to the innocent when the Democrats are in power, because they want to kill babies, and so right now, Father God, again like I prayed last night that You give voice to the babies in the wombs, that You give voice to people who want freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of assembly, the righteous defend themselves.
And I just thank You for all the patriots and I pray that You encourage every single heart listening to me right now and every single heart in America, and I just pray that You show them, 1) what is Your will, 2) You give them peace that passes all understanding 3) You give them joy, because it where the Lord will be their strength.
And I pray that we will not live through a time of anxiety or anxiousness but that the Devil will be back on his heels and that the demonically led people will be back on their heels, because they know that they’re time is short. And they only have a few ways to make this happen, but they didn’t account for the God-factor. They didn’t account for prayer. They didn’t account for angels. They didn’t account for You moving. And they didn’t account for the fact that this is not an election. If God be before us, no man can stand against us. Amen
A Catholic version of this prayer would probably be:
Dear Lord Jesus, hear the cries of Your people in the United States, who travail under the yoke of corruption. Have mercy on this Nation, which rests under the mantle of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, who in the first instant of Her conception, crushed the proud head of Lucifer. Grant, we pray, O Lord, that Your Mother may crush his head once more, and that the wickedness of corrupt men may be brought into the light and the works of darkness are exposed. And we pray that by Your grace, justice may be done to the peoples of the United States, who hunger and thirst for justice in this election. May you continue to bless the President and his family, especially at this time, and may You bring them all into the Church, and thus to the Kingdom of Heaven. O Immaculate Conception, Queen of America, pray for us! Amen
So, the US elections...
This is painful even for a Brit like me who doesn't even live in the US!
The sheer in-your-face fraud being committed by the Democrats is remarkably bold. I mean, we all knew that the Democrats were going to defraud the vote (they always do) but to defraud it SO EVIDENTLY, it's just not funny at this point. They have shut down States where Trump is in the lead, and the Dems aren't allowing lawful supervision of the vote counting. Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE STEALING THE ELECTION!!! Er, hello!
To all those people who under the above post by President Trump who are bitching and complaining about Trump "undermining democracy" two things that you'll never understand:
1) Voter fraud and stealing an election undermines democracy.
2) Voting AFTER election day undermines democracy.
Trump had his first term essentially taken due to the Dems performing their RussianGate, UkraineGate, ImpeachmentGate hoaxes, that cost the American taxpayer millions (if not billions) of dollars. And now, they want to take his second term. At this point, Trump should just be given eight new years in office, and sod what anyone says.
No, no, you know what? In fact, just to spite the Dems and to shove their interference in their faces, Trump should retain the Office of the Presidency for LIFE! Declare yourself President for Life and really give the Dems something to bitch about!
Trump needs to come out in a press conference, or something like that, and just lay out the facts. The Dems are trying to steal the election, there is massive voter fraud going on all over the place (the West Coast was called for Biden minutes after they polls closed! Err, that doesn't stink of something bad, does it?!!!), and the Dems have committed brazen, public criminal acts.
It rather makes me laugh how America, touted as the bastion of democracy, can't hold a simple election because of the extensive fraud. Looks very much like a third-world country trying to host an election, really.
Whatever America used to be, she ain't it anymore. She is clearly, at this point, fast becoming a Banana Republic. And she WILL be one if that creepy, paedophile Joseph Biden gets in, with hisadulterous, incestuous, paedophile, crackhead of a son Hunter Biden at his side.
Roses are red,
Harris ain't black,
Joe's in the basement,
Hunter's on crack.
Wisdom of the Anointed:
1. Elites find a problem or one presents itself.
2. Elites create The Plan to solve said problem.
3. Elites tell everyone to follow The Plan.
4. The Plan fails because the Elites think they know better than the Crowds (which they don't).
5. Elites complain the Crowds are too stupid to follow The Plan, so they re-introduce The Plan.
6. And repeat.
The above list includes anything the Elites want to "solve".
Take, for example, the obesity epidemic. We are told too many people are getting fat. So, the Elites tell everyone to cut down on saturated fat and eat more grains, carbs, etc. Only problem is, carbohydrates get turned into sugar in your body*, and that sugar then gets stored as fat. So, you get fat. But, the Elites claim that you're not following The Plan - even if you are - and the reason why you're not following The Plan is because you're too stooopid! So, they rehash the same Plan in a different way, with a different coloured chart to dazzle your mind. And repeat.
And by the way, there isn't an obesity epidemic. The reason why we have too many obese people is because the Elites use Body Mass Index (BMI) to determine who is obese. If you're BMI is too high, you're obese. Problem is, the BMI can't differentiate between weight from fat and weight from muscle. You can be a slim, fit man with bulging muscles and still be considered obese because the BMI will say you're too heavy. Er, yeah! Heavy from MUSCLE! And thus, a fake epidemic is borne.
See, where I'm going with this.....?
*Since carbs get turned into sugar in your body, eating too many carbs causes your blood-sugar to soar, causing your insulin levels to rise and then when your insulin gets blown, you become a diabetic. So the very diet you're told to go on to lose fat will not only make you gain fat, but will also put you at risk of getting diabetes.
And below is a print-screen of a little convo I had with someone online. The Wisdom of the Anointed Complex was strong with Camper Van Beethoven. Wisdom of the Anointed in action, folks. To better read the texts, right-click in the image and select "open image in new tab".
Imagine I was a doctor that was wheeled out by government to address the nation on live TV to give advice on how to protect oneself against the common flu. And with a straight face told you that one of the ways to protect yourself in places like restaurants was to wear a mask when walking about the building, but not to wear one when seated. I should imagine you'd think me mad. You'd question my medical credentials.
And yet that is precisely what we've been told by the Medical Elite. Apparently, Covid is a magical virus. It only infects you when your standing or walking about, but not when you're seated at a table. Tables seem to have an invisible magic force field that protects you from viruses that dare come within 6 feet of you!
And here in the UK pubs and restaurants have to close by 10pm, because, again, Covid is a magical virus that seems to also be nocturnal and you're going to get it in pubs after 10pm. If 12am is the witching hour, and 3am is the Devil's hour, then 10pm is the Covid hour!
None of the measures taken by government have any logic behind them. Why? Because they aren't there to actually protect anyone. They're means of controlling the population. Fortunately, people are beginning to wake up and smell the Covid coffee. They're beginning to question the need for extended lockdowns, and the ever encroaching restrictions to their liberties. People aren't as sheepish as the Elites think them to be - at least, that's what I'm hoping.
The UK government wheels out its medical "experts" who gives us predictions rather than facts, and then frightens people by said predictions. This MIGHT happen if....this COULD happen if....This MAY happen if....A lot of "ifs" flying about today! And, by the by, these are the same "experts" who wrongly told us that the world was going to die from foot and mouth disease and swine flu. Just remember that.
The UK government are in another panic because we are seeing rise in Covid cases. Well, I should think so! The entire population was locked away in their homes for several months, thus resulting in most not getting Covid and building an immunity to it. Now, because autumn is here and the weather is getting colder, it is likely that Covid may return with a vengeance and infect those who haven't got any immunity to it. The Second Wave our government is hysterical about was caused by....that selfsame government. You cannot make this up.
At the moment the Prime Minister has stated that there will not be a second lockdown, but let us count the hours before that decision, like so many of its predecessors, gets reversed.
Very interesting show.
The thing that I took from this was about Francis and his encyclicals. A new encyclical is supposed to be issued by the Vatican sometime before the end of the month. Apparently, Evangelii Gaudium, one of Francis' first Exhortations, contains 23 theological errors and 53 theological doubts. These were declared by none other than the Holy Office itself! They told Francis that his Exhortation had these problems with it, but he published it without ANY corrections whatsoever!
This sermon from St. Alphonsus Ligouri is for the Sixteenth Sunday after Pentecost in the Traditional Latin Mass, which is today - 13th September 2020.
“And behold, there was a certain man before him, who had the dropsy.” LUKE xiv. 2
THE man who indulges in impurity is like a person labouring under the dropsy. The latter is so much tormented by thirst, that the more he drinks the more thirsty he becomes. Such, too, is the nature of the accursed vice of impurity; it is never satiated. “As,” says St. Thomas of Villanova , ”the more the dropsical man abounds in moisture, the more he thirsts; so, too, is it with the waves of eternal pleasures.” I will speak Today of the vice of impurity, and will show, in the first point, the delusion of those who say that this vice is but a small evil; and, in the second, the delusion of those who say, that God takes pity on this sin, and that he does not punish it.
First Point~ Delusion of those who say that sins against purity are not a great evil
1. The unchaste, then, say that sins contrary to purity are but a small evil. Like "the sow wallowing in the mire” (” Sus lota in volutabro luti – 2 Pet. ii. 22), they are immersed in their own filth, so that they do not see the malice of their actions; and therefore they neither feel nor abhor the stench of their impurities, which excite disgust and horror in all others. Can you, who say that the vice of impurity is but a small evil can you, I ask, deny that it is a mortal sin? If you deny it, you are a heretic; for as St. Paul says: “Do not err. Neither fornicators, nor adulterers, nor the effeminate, etc., shall possess the kingdom of God.” (1 Cor. vi. 9.) It is a mortal sin; it cannot be a small evil. It is more sinful than theft, or detraction, or the violation of the fast. How then can you say that it is not a great evil? Perhaps mortal sin appears to you to be a small evil? Is it a small evil to despise the grace of God, to turn your back upon him, and to lose his friendship, for a transitory, beastly pleasure?
2. St. Thomas teaches, that mortal sin, because it is an insult offered to an infinite God, contains a certain infinitude of malice. “A sin committed against God has a certain infinitude, on account of the infinitude of the Divine Majesty.” (S. Thom., 3 p., q. 1, art. 2, ad. 2.) Is mortal sin a small evil? It is so great an evil, that if all the angels and all the saints, the apostles, martyrs, and even the Mother of God, offered all their merits to atone for a single mortal sin, the oblation would not be sufficient. No; for that atonement or satisfaction would be finite; but the debt contracted by mortal sin is infinite, on account of the infinite Majesty of God which has been offended. The hatred which God bears to sins against purity is great beyond measure. If a lady find her plate soiled she is disgusted, and cannot eat. Now, with what disgust and indignation must God, who is Purity itself, behold the filthy impurities by which his law is violated? He loves purity with an infinite love; and consequently he has an infinite hatred for the sensuality which the lewd, voluptuous man calls a small evil. Even the devils who held a high rank in heaven before their fall disdain to tempt men to sins of the flesh.
3. St. Thomas says (lib. 5, de Erud. Princ., c. li.), that Lucifer, who is supposed to have been the devil that tempted Jesus Christ in the desert, tempted him to commit other sins, but scorned to tempt him to offend against chastity. Is this sin a small evil? Is it, then, a small evil to see a man endowed with a rational soul, and enriched with so many divine graces, bring himself by the sin of impurity to the level of a brute?”Fornication and pleasure,” says St. Jerome, ”pervert the understanding, and change men into beasts.” (In Oseam., c. iv.) In the voluptuous and unchaste are literally verified the words of David: ”And man, when he was in honour, did not understand: he is compared to senseless beasts, and is become like to them.” (Ps. xlviii. 13.) St. Jerome says, that there is nothing more vile or degrading than to allow oneself to be conquered by the flesh. ”Nihil vilius quam vinci a carne.” Is it a small evil to forget God, and to banish him from the soul, for the sake of giving the body a vile satisfaction, of which, when it is over, you feel ashamed? Of this the Lord complains by the Prophet Ezechiel: ”Thus saith the Lord God: Because thou hast forgotten me, and has cast me off behind thy back”(xxiii. 35.) St. Thomas says, that by every vice, but particularly by the vice of impurity, men are removed far from God. ”Per luxuriant maxime recedit a Deo.” (In Job cap. xxxi.)
4. Moreover, sins of impurity, on account of their great number, are an immense evil. A blasphemer does not always blaspheme, but only when he is drunk or provoked to anger. The assassin, whose trade is to murder others, does not, at the most, commit more than eight or ten homicides. But the unchaste are guilty of an unceasing torrent of sins, by thoughts, by words, by looks, by complacencies, and by touches; so that, when they go to confession they find it impossible to tell the number of the sins they have committed against purity. Even in their sleep the devil represents to them obscene objects, that, on awakening, they may take delight in them; and because they are made the slaves of the enemy, they obey and consent to his suggestions; for it is easy to contract a habit of this sin. To other sins, such as blasphemy, detraction, and murder, men are not prone; but to this vice nature inclines them. Hence St. Thomas says, that there is no sinner so ready to offend God as the votary of lust is, on every occasion that occurs to him. ”Nullus ad Dei contemptum promptior.” The sin of impurity brings in its train the sins of defamation, of theft, hatred, and of boasting of its own filthy abominations. Besides, it ordinarily involves the malice of scandal. Other sins, such as blasphemy, perjury, and murder, excite horror in those who witness them; but this sin excites and draws others, who are flesh, to commit it, or, at least, to commit it with less horror.
5. ”Totum hominem,” says St. Cyprian, ”agit in triumphum libidinis.” (Lib. de bono pudic.) By lust the evil triumphs over the entire man, over his body and over his soul; over his memory, filling it with the remembrance of unchaste delights, in order to make him take complacency in them; over his intellect, to make him desire occasions of committing sin; over the will, by making it love its impurities as his last end, and as if there were no God. “I made,” said Job, “a covenant with my eyes, that I would not so much as think upon a virgin. For what part should God from above have in me?” (xxxi. 1, 2.) Job was afraid to look at a virgin, because he knew that if he consented to a bad thought God should have no part in him. According to St. Gregory, from impurity arises blindness of understanding, destruction, hatred of God, and despair of eternal life. ”De luxuria cœcitas mentis præcipitatio, odium Dei, desperatio futuri sæculi generantur.” (S. Greg., Mor., lib. 13.) St. Augustine says, though the unchaste may grow old, the vice of impurity does not grow old in them. Hence St. Thomas says, that there is no sin in which the devil delights so much as in this sin; because there is no other sin to which nature clings with so much tenacity. To the vice of impurity it adheres so firmly, that the appetite for carnal pleasures becomes insatiable. ”Diabolus dicitur gaudere maxime de peccato luxuriæ, quia est maximæ adhœrentia: et difficile ab eo homo eripi potest; insatiabilis est enim delectabilis appetitus.” (1, 2, qu. 73, a. 5, ad. 2.) Go now, and say that the sin of impurity is but a small evil. At the hour of death you shall not say so; every sin of that kind shall then appear to you a monster of hell. Much less shall you say so before the judgment-seat of Jesus Christ, who will tell you what the Apostle has already told you: “No fornicator, or unclean, hath inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.” (Eph. v. 5.) The man who has lived like a brute does not deserve to sit with the angels.
6. Most beloved brethren, let us continue to pray to God to deliver us from this vice: if we do not, we shall lose our souls. The sin of impurity brings with it blindness and obstinacy. Every vice produces darkness of understanding; but impurity produces it in a greater degree than all other sins. ”Fornication, and wine, and drunkenness take away the understanding.” (Osee iv. 11.) Wine deprives us of understanding and reason; so does impurity. Hence St. Thomas says, that the man who indulges in unchaste pleasures, does not live according to reason. ”In nullo procedit secundum judicium rationis.” Now, if the unchaste are deprived of light, and no longer see the evil which they do, how can they abhor it and amend their lives? The Prophet Osee says, that being blinded by their own mire, they do not even think of returning to God; because their impurities take away from them all knowledge of God. ”They will not set their thought to return to their God; for the spirit of fornication is in the midst of them, and they have not known the Lord.” (Osee v. 4.) Hence St. Lawrence Justinian writes, that this sin makes men forget God. ”Delights of the flesh induced forgetfulness of God.” And St. John Damascene teaches that”the carnal man cannot look at the light of truth.” Thus, the lewd and voluptuous no longer understand what is meant by the grace of God, by judgment, hell, and eternity. ”Fire hath fallen upon them, and they shall not see the sun.” (Ps. Ivii. 9.) Some of these blind miscreants go so far as to say, that fornication is not in itself sinful. They say, that it was not forbidden in the Old Law; and in support of this execrable doctrine they adduce the words of the Lord to Osee: ”Go, take thee a wife of fornication, and have of her children of fornication.” (Osee i. 2.) In answer I say, that God did not permit Osee to commit fornication; but wished him to take for his wife a woman who had been guilty of fornication: and the children of this marriage were called children of fornication, because the mother had been guilty of that crime. This is, according to St. Jerome, the meaning of the words of the Lord to Osee. ”Ideirco,” says the holy doctor, ”Fornicationis appelandi sunt filii, quod sunt de meretrice generati.” But fornication was always forbidden, under pain of mortal sin, in the Old, as well as in the New Law. St. Paul says: ”No fornicator or unclean, hath inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.” (Eph. v. 5.) Behold the impiety to which the blindness of such sinners carry them! From this blindness it arises, that though they go to the sacraments, their confessions are null for want of true contrition; for how is it possible for them to have true sorrow, when they neither know nor abhor their sins?
7. The vice of impurity also brings with it obstinacy. To conquer temptations, particularly against chastity, continual prayer is necessary. ”Watch ye, and pray, that ye enter not into temptation.” (Mark xiv. 38.) But how will the unchaste, who are always seeking to be tempted, pray to God to deliver them from temptation? They sometimes, as St. Augustine confessed of himself, even abstain from prayer, through fear of being heard and cured of the disease, which they wish to continue. “I feared,” said the saint, “that you would soon hear and heal the disease of concupiscence, which I wished to be satiated, rather than extinguished.” (Conf., lib. 8, cap. vii.) St. Peter calls this vice an unceasing sin. ”Having eyes full of adultery and sin that ceaseth not.” (2 Pet. ii. 14.) Impurity is called an unceasing sin on account of the obstinacy which it induces. Some person addicted to this vice says: I always confess the sin. So much the worse; for since you always relapse into sin, these confessions serve to make you persevere in the sin. The fear of punishment is diminished by saying: I always confess the sin. If you felt that this sin certainly merits hell, you would scarcely say: I will not give it up; I do not care if I am damned. But the devil deceives you. Commit this sin, he says; for you afterwards confess it. But, to make a good confession of your sins, you must have true sorrow of the heart, and a firm purpose to sin no more. Where are this sorrow and this firm purpose of amendment, when you always return to the vomit? If you had had these dispositions, and had received sanctifying grace at your confessions, you should not have relapsed, or at least you should have abstained for a considerable time from relapsing. You have always fallen back into sin in eight or ten days, and perhaps in a shorter time, after confession. What sign is this? It is a sign that you were always in enmity with God. If a sick man instantly vomits the medicine which he takes, it is a sign that his disease is incurable.
8. St. Jerome says, that the vice of impurity, when habitual, will cease when the unhappy man who indulges in it is cast into the fire of hell. ”infernal fire, lust, whose fuel is gluttony, whose sparks are brief conversations, whose end is hell.” The unchaste be come like the vulture that waits to be killed by the fowler, rather than abandon the rottenness of the dead bodies on which it feeds. This is what happened to a young female, who, after having lived in the habit of sin with a young man, fell sick, and appeared to be converted. At the hour of death she asked leave of her confessor to send for the young man, in order to exhort him to change his life at the sight of her death. The confessor very imprudently gave the permission, and taught her what she should say to her accomplice in sin. But listen to what happened. As soon as she saw him, she forgot her promise to the confessor and the exhortation she was to give to the young man. And what did she do? She raised herself up, sat in bed, stretched her arms to him, and said: Friend, I have always loved you, and even now, at the end of my life, I love you: I see that, on your account, I shall go to hell: but I do not care: I am willing, for the love of you, to be damned. After these words she fell back on the bed and expired. These facts are related by Father Segneri (Christ. Istr. Bag., xxiv., n. 10.) Oh! how difficult is it for a person who has contracted a habit of this vice, to amend his life and return sincerely to God! O how difficult is it for him not to terminate this habit in hell, like the unfortunate young woman of whom I have just spoken.
Second Point. Illusion of those who say that God takes pity on this sin
9. The votaries of lust say that God takes pity on this sin; but such is not the language of St. Thomas of Villanova . He says, that in the sacred Scriptures we do not read of any sin so severely chastised as the sin of impurity. ”Luxuriæ facinus præ aliis punitum legimus.” (Serm. iv., Dom. 1, Quadrag.) We find in the Scriptures, that in punishment of this sin, a deluge of fire descended from heaven on four cities, and, in an instant, consumed not only the inhabitants, but even the very stones. “And the Lord rained upon Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven. And he destroyed these cities, and all things that spring from the earth.” (Gen. xix. 24.) St. Peter Damian relates, that a man and a woman who had sinned against impurity, were found burnt and black as a cinder.
10. Salvian writes, that it was in punishment of the sin of impurity that God sent on the earth the universal deluge, which was caused by continued rain for forty days and forty nights. In this deluge the waters rose fifteen cubits above the tops of the highest mountains; and only eight persons along with Noah were saved in the ark. The rest of the inhabitants of the earth, who were more numerous then than at present, were punished with death in chastisement of the vice of impurity. Mark the words of the Lord in speaking of this chastisement which he inflicted on that sin: ”My spirit shall not remain in man for ever; because he is flesh.” (Gen. vi. 3.) “That is,” says Liranus, “too deeply involved in carnal sins.” The Lord added: ”For it repenteth me that I made man.” (Gen. vi. 7.) The indignation of God is not like ours, which clouds the mind, and drives us into excesses: his wrath is a judgment perfectly just and tranquil, by which God punishes and repairs the disorders of sin. But to make us understand the intensity of his hatred for the sin of impurity, he represents himself as if sorry for having created man, who offended him so grievously by this vice. We, at the present day, see more severe temporal punishment inflicted on this than on any other sin. Go into the hospitals, and listen to the shrieks of so many young men, who, in punishment of their impurities, are obliged to submit to the severest treatment and to the most painful operations, and who, if they escape death, are, according to the divine threat, feeble, and subject to the most excruciating pain for the remainder of their lives. ”Thou hast cast me off behind thy back; bear thou also thy wickedness and thy fornications.” (Ezec. xxiii. 35.)
11. St. Remigius writes that, if children.be excepted, the number of adults that are saved is few, on account of the sins of the flesh. ”Exceptis parvulis ex adultis propter vitiam carnis pauci salvantur.” (Apud S. Cypr. de bono pudic.) In conformity with this doctrine, it was revealed to a holy soul, that as pride has filled hell with devils, so impurity fills it with men. (Col., disp. ix., ex. 192.) St. Isidore assigns the reason. He says that there is no vice which so much enslaves men to the devil as impurity. ”Magis per luxuriam, humanum genus subditur diabolo, quam per aliquod aliud.” (S. Isid., lib. 2, c. xxxix.) Hence, St. Augustine says, that with regard to this sin, ”the combat is common and the victory rare.” Hence it is, that on account of this sin hell is filled with souls.
12. All that I have said on this subject has been said, not that any one present, who has been addicted to the vice of impurity, may be driven to despair, but that such persons may be cured. Let us, then, come to the remedies. These are two great remedies prayer, and the flight of dangerous occasions. Prayer, says St. Gregory of Nyssa, is the safeguard of chastity. “Oratio pudicitiæ præsidium et tutamen est.” (De Orat.) And before him, Solomon, speaking of himself, said the same. “And as I knew that I could not otherwise be continent, except God gave it… I went to the Lord, and besought him.” (Wis. viii. 21.) Thus, it is impossible for us to conquer this vice without God’s assistance. Hence, as soon as temptation against chastity presents itself, the remedy is, to turn instantly to God for help, and to repeat several times the most holy names of Jesus and Mary, which have a special virtue to banish bad thoughts of that kind. I have said immediately, without listening to, or beginning to argue with the temptation. When a bad thought occurs to the mind, it is necessary to shake it off instantly, as you would a spark that flies from the fire, and instantly to invoke aid from Jesus and Mary.
13. As to the flight of dangerous occasions, St. Philip Neri used to say that cowards that is, they who fly from the occasions gain the victory. Hence you must, in the first place, keep a restraint on the eyes, and must abstain from looking at young females. Otherwise, says St. Thomas, you can scarcely avoid the sin. ”Luxuria vitari vix protest nisi vitatur aspectus mulieris pulchræ.” (S. Thom. 1, 2, qu. 167, a. 2.) Hence Job said: ”I made a covenant with my eyes, that I would not so much as think upon a virgin” (xxxi. 1). He was afraid to look at a virgin; because from looks it is easy to pass to desires, and from desires to acts. St. Francis de Sales used to say, that to look at a woman does not do so much evil as to look at her a second time. If the devil has not gained a victory the first, he will gain the second time. And if it be necessary to abstain from looking at females, it is much more necessary to avoid conversation with them. “Tarry not among women.” (Eccl. xlii. 12.) We should be persuaded that, in avoiding occasions of this sin, no caution can be too great. Hence we must be always fearful, and fly from them. ”A wise man feareth and declineth from evil; a fool is confident.” (Prov. xiv. 16.) A wise man is timid, and flies away; a fool is confident, and falls.
Fr. James Altman is the latest priest to be collared because he spoke the Truth! The Great Apostasy has been polluting the Church for nigh 50 years. Here is his interview with Taylor Marshall.
Part I can be read HERE.
Coronavirus Power Grab
At the beginning of the year, we saw how Coronavirus began to spread throughout China, and then from China to other countries, despite the WHO telling us that Coronavirus couldn't spread from human to human. Then, we watched as doctors cooked numbers, and did all manner of immoral things to frighten entire populations into self-imprisonment in their own homes. These same doctors, we later found out, are tied in one way or another to none other than Bill Gates, who has been planning medical tyranny for some time. We also have video evidence that Dr. Fauci, who is directly in the pocket of Gates, just happened to prophecy that under Trump's administration, a pandemic would occur. How on earth could he possibly have known that, unless it was planned?
Toward the latter half of March, my country, the UK, went into lockdown. We were told that around 1 million Brits would die from Coronavirus. We were told that we just HAD to self-imprison and suicide our economy so that the National Health Service (NHS) wouldn't be overrun. In order to help, the government ordered for the construction of several large hospitals known as "Nightingale Hospitals". In truth, we've had 36,659 deaths in England alone. This figure was 42,000, but a tweak was made to the statistics which meant that the death toll dropped by 5,000 people. The population of just England alone, the largest country within the United Kingdom, is 54 million. 36,659 people out of 54 million is 0.067%.
0.067% of people have died from Coronavirus in England thus far. That tiny percentage is the very number that is frightening the government and people of this Kingdom into complete hysteria. It's like an elephant being scared by a mouse. It's embarrassing.
Incidentally, those Nightingale Hospitals were never used, and our hospitals, rather than overflowing with corona patients, were empty. Major surgeries were delayed or even cancelled because of this Scamdemic. The UK economy tanked by 20%! That's worse that the 2008 Recession in which our economy tanked by 2%.
Fast forward to now, August 2020, and what do we see around the world as well as in the UK? The State of Victoria in Australia has just gone into a second lockdown. The Premier of Victoria, Daniel Andrews, is a leftist fake Catholic who is using the lockdown to feed his hunger for power. The police have the power to just trespass into people's homes to make sure they are obeying the Premier, because, ya know, he's God! Video of people being arrested for breaking his tyrannical mandate are making their rounds on social media.
Germany is now going to jail parents who fail to imprison their children in their rooms if they are ONLY suspected of having Coronavirus.
Here in the UK, the government has granted local city councils the power to DEMOLISH buildings suspected of being too infected with Coronavirus.
In the US, an ethicist has advanced the idea that Americans who don't comply with the Corona Commandments should be drugged with "morality pills". And also the US army is being mobilised for a possible war with China and Russia.
We see everywhere the naked tyranny; the power grab by those elected to power. Clearly, those in power, whether consciously or unconsciously, are bringing about Antichrist and the New World Order.
Ann Barnhardt writes about how a reader of hers was given a face mask by their company and told to wear it when at work. With the mask came a note that says that wearing said mask doesn't protect one from Coronavirus. So the question arises: What's the point in wearing a piece of cloth over your mouth and nose that doesn't do jack-squat? Oh, it couldn't possibly be that the Powers That Be want to use it as a means of controlling people! Oh, no. That's just a crack-pot, tin-foil hat conspiracy theory!!
And, it comes as no surprise to find out that in 2015 a study done by the University of New South Wales found that prolonged wearing of cloth masks increases one's chance of contracting pulmonary staph infections. It comes about because the bacteria one breaths out get trapped in the mask, breed, and then eventually return to the body via the nose and mouth, causing infections.
Thinking that current political-social problems are going to be solved merely by electing the "right" person to government is vain, and stupid. No amount of democracy is going to solve ANY of the underlying problems suffered by the place once known as Christendom. The West is dying because she has completely detached herself from God and from morality. And don't believe any of that crap about "secularism". There is no such thing as secularism. A nation will be ruled over by either God or Satan. And since we have evidently de-throned God from our nations, Satan has entered to fill the void. Satan is now the master of our nations, and what a cruel prince he is. Since the 60's, when the semblance of Christian civilisation were publicly thrown off, our societies have collapsed at titanic speeds. Within fifty years, we have gone to accepting every sort of unnatural, perverted and degenerate filth. The family and the sacred institution of marriage created by God for the proper rearing and defence of the family have been completely destroyed. Let me be clear here: there is only one institution on earth that can define marriage and that is the Church. The One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic and Roman Church.
And now, as I predicted at least to myself for many years, the "LGBT" agenda is pushing open paedophilia with it's filthy motto "love has no age". You just watch. "LGBT" will become "LGBTP".
Lesbian. Gay. Bisexual. Transgender. Paedophile.
And speaking of the rainbow people, did you know that the "Pride" flag originally had eight colours. They represent various aspects of the LGBT community. The colour blue, for example, represented magic. Now, why on earth would the so-called "Pride Flag" have a colour to represent magic? Maybe because magic and sexual immorality go together like an Englishman and a cup of tea. The colour blue is still on the flag, incidentally.
My friends, these agendas are all different fronts for Satan to destroy society. Ever wondered why the "LGBT" people align themselves with Islam, a religious-political system that actually murders certain people who engage in sodomy? Why Feminists praise Islam, which in turn oppresses Muslim women in the Middle East and elsewhere? It's a case of the serpent eating its own tail. We see now a war between the Feminists and the Transgenders over women's sports. Women's sports are now being overrun by Transgender women (i.e. biological men who imagine they are women) and are, naturally, beating the biological women since they are, on average, faster and stronger in these sports than the women. Feminists for decades sought to denigrate men, and are themselves now facing the same tactics by another leftists movement.
The United States
And of course we have the Black Lives Matter and other Leftist anarchy taking place both in the United States and elsewhere. Using the unjust death of a black man as their cause, these Marxists have launched their Communist propaganda further into US politics than their predecessors, taking the entire Democrat Party along with them. Their Satanic agenda has now become the mainstream politics of the Democrats, as evidenced by the recent Democrat National Convention, in which each speaker waxed tedious with anti-American agitprop, in boring tones that even Democrats were wont to avoid. The DNC garnered less viewers than America's Got Talent!
One of the main policies now endorsed by the Democrats is the abolition of the US police force. What makes this policy not only dangerous but, ironically, racist is that the people most affected by the loss of policing will be the black population of the US. Since, as we all know, the black community suffers from high rates of black-on-black crime (a result of Democrat policies), black Americans are less likely to want the very people they depend on to bring law and order to their streets, namely the police, to be abolished. And if the police were abolished, crime in black communities will sky-rocket, like they did in the CHOP zone of Seattle and other places. These Democrat places saw crime rise by a percentage in the hundreds.
The Democrat Party, for those who don't know, opposed the emancipation of slaves and ruled over the Slave States of the South. When Lincoln was elected, they began ceding from the Union, creating the Confederacy, with the Democrat Vice-President of the Confederate States stating that the Confederacy was founded "upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery—subordination to the superior race—is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth." When slavery was abolished, the Democrat run South then introduced the infamous Jim Crow laws. The Ku Klux Klan was founded by six former Confederate Soldiers after the Civil War. It was endorsed by the Democrat Party and sought to overthrow Republican legislatures in the South, as well as targeting other persons, including Catholics. The anti-Catholicism of the KKK came about because it was rooted firmly in Protestantism, and saw the Catholic Church as an enemy. This thought was normal for 19th century Americans, who generally saw the Church as trying to take over the US, with Pope Pius IX seen as the octopus at the centre and, of course, the Jesuits as being his agents. Even though the First Amendment guaranteed religious freedom, Catholics were directly persecuted in America, both before and after the founding of the United States. Catholics couldn't hold public office until the beginning of the 20th Century, and even today there is still anti-Catholic sentiment resident in the American psyche, but that's a story for another day.
The KKK acted as a terror organisation, using violence to silence opponents, even killing people. Sound familiar? Yep, the Democrats are up to their old antics with Antifa, BLM and other radical leftist terror groups. And isn't it funny how all these groups have one particular community at the centre of their ideologies: the black community. Funny that! Later incarnations of the Klan included both Democrats and Republicans as its ideology evolved.
The United Kingdom
Over here in the UK, there has been a slow clamp down on anything deemed too patriotic. Want to wave a St. George's Flag? Well, that's racist. Want to celebrate St. George's Day? That's racist. Funny, St. George, the Patron Saint of England, isn't even English. He was a Syrian who became a Roman soldier, who then was martyred for being a Christian. But, naturally, facts don't matter to a person who cannot process information.
Now, we have been informed that the BBC Proms - a series of musical events that takes place every year in London, culminating in the Last Night of the Proms which is a night of singing patriotic British songs - will be banning Land of Hope and Glory and Rule Britannia. Singing of the glories of one's nation is apparently racist. Singing a song about how the British people will not be slaves is evil. As a proud Englishmen, I am disgusted by this hatred of British culture and history. If these people don't like this nation, why don't they bugger off somewhere else? Europe, perhaps, since they love it so much!
And of course the Empire is brought into derision by self-hating leftist Britons, who see it as the devil incarnate. This tiny island nation built the largest navy in the world, and then constructed the largest empire in world history. Yes, crimes were committed by certain men in the name of the Empire, but that doesn't mean the Empire itself was evil. Every nation, every empire has had crimes committed against its own people in the name of it. Does that invalidate every civilisation in the history of the world? And what about crimes still be perpetrated by African dictators on their own peoples? We all know the answer. African dictators get a free pass because they aren't white. We all see the open racism here.
I could write endlessly about British history and culture, but I'll refrain from doing so here. Instead, let me bring this post to a close by saying that the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Twenty is officially an annus horriblis. Only God knows what is to become of the rest of the year, of the immediate future. In that mind, let us raise our voices in supplication that the Good God will be merciful to His faithful as He permits them to traverse through this veil of tears, scarred by the world, the flesh and the Devil. And may the stripes they earn be not to their shame, but for the glory of Christ Crucified and the Mother of the Crucified, Who alone have triumphed over the Enemy of salvation, and Who alone have lay waste to the Empire of Hell. And may Christ our King and Mary our Queen, reigning in glorious splendour, deign to condescend to us poor sinners who turn to Them in honourable trust and confidence, knowing that all who call upon the Name of the Lord and of His Mother shall be saved. Amen - So be it!